Since I’m the only one in these series of sites who enjoyed Invader Zim, here are some of the best quotes from the show.
Dib: Obiviously he’s been well trained!
[In Zim’s base, Zim is playing a game called “Pain Piggy”. He loses.]
Zim: Cheating pig!!!
Tallest Red: [to Zim] You will be sent to a planet so mysterious, no one has even heard of it.
Tallest Purple: Right. And those who have heard of it, dare not speak its name.
Zim: What’s its name?
Tallest Purple: Oh, I dare not speak it.
Zim: [to Ms. Bitters] In the event of, oh say, a full scale alien invasion, how well prepared do you think this planet’s defenses would be? Tell me.
- Zim: An arm-gun-to-launch-food! Neat!
- Dib: You really think so? Thanks! I was all night working on it
- Zim: Well, it shows
- Dib: Oh, quit it!
- Conventia Announcer: Be sure to visit the gift shop for all kinds of cheap, useless stuff!
- The Letter M: What’s wrong with you? All you talk about is aliens and ghosts and seeing Bigfoot in your garage.
- Dib: He was using the belt sander…
- Ice Cream Truck: You like ice cream. You like ice cream. You love it. You can not resist ice cream. To resist is hopeless. Your existence is meaningless without ice cream.
Tallest Red: Welcome mighty Irken soldiers! You are the finest examples of military training the Irken army has to offer! Good for you. Standing behind us, however, are the soldiers we’ve chosen for roles in one of the most crucial parts in Operation Impending Doom II! [mockingly] You in the audience just get to sit and watch.
Tallest Purple: You should have tried harder!
- Tallest Red: Zim? You’re alive?
- Zim: Yes, so very alive, and full of goo. Mission goo!