Recently I posted a few new Monk episode titles for Season 7, however I just came across a few more, along with info on all the new episodes.
- Mr. Monk Buys A House-When his new neighbor plays his music too loud, Monk decides it’s time to move. He takes a huge step and buys a house that turns into a money pit, particularly when he hires the handyman from hell who is determined to rip up the entire house. Brad Garrettguest stars.
- Mr. Monk Gets Lotto Fever-Natalie becomes the new lotto girl in California, and Mr. Monk finds himself a little jealous of Natalie’s fame. She is embroiled in a scandal when the lotto machine is discovered to be rigged. Malcolm Barrett guest stars.
- Mr. Monk Takes A Punch-Mr. Monk feels he is too over the hill and will never pass the SFPD physical. He finally gives up on his dream of reinstatement and finds it liberating, but a case in which he meets an boxer making a comeback in the ring re-inspires Monk. Robert Loggia and James Lesure guest star
- Mr. Monk Goes Underwater-A former friend of Mitch’s dies in a locked room aboard a submarine and everyone cries suicide. When Monk and the crew investigate, the ship suddenly descends and Monk finds himself trapped on-board, underwater.
- Mr. Monk and the Genius-Monk goes up against a Bobby Fisher-type chess genius who always appears to be two steps ahead of Monk. David Strathairn guest stars.
- Mr. Monk and the Pretty Face-Monk develops a crush on a model who is accused of murder. Despite the overwhelming evidence (including her confession), Monk is determined to prove her innocence.
- Mr. Monk’s 100th Case-Dateline covers Monk’s handling of a serial killer case (in which four people were killed) and the gang gathers for a viewing party to watch the piece. As Monk watches the interviews of his biggest friends and adversaries, he realizes that victim #3 was killed by someone else and must solve the crime.
- Mr. Monk Gets Hypnotized-After Monk seeks a new form of therapy (hypnosis), he finds himself reverting to his 9-year old personality.