I recently got a chance to borrow Colt’s Xbox 360 and play some of the games that weren’t out for the Wii but I was interested in playing. So I sat down first with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, an equally intense and hilarious journey for all the wrong reasons.
- “Too bad there’s no-HOLY-Yep there was one more rocket in that barrel, sorry guys!”
- “Oh dogs… Dogs are usually friendly, right? Hey there little guy-AHH, HE’S EATING MY FACE!”
- “Oh…So I wasn’t supposed to shoot (Insert Name or Animal Here). Okay, let’s try again.”
- “What do you mean you want me to play through it again?”
- “WHAT GRENADE WARNING! THERE WAS NO GRENADE WARNING! I’m just standing here, next thing I know a piece of shrapnel’s in my head and there’s a nice little dialogue box that tells me to look for a grenade warning, but there is NONE!”
- “Sorry Quaz, didn’t mean to shoot you, I mean you look so much like the other guys, except you don’t have a turban.”
- “Ooh… Dragunov…. Snipy snippy… Earl like…”
- “I’m not leaving without you Captain Price! /Where’d you go Captain Price?”
- “This little wooden shed’s a good sniping post, right?”
- “TRUDY!!!” (Inside Joke)
- I honestly don’t care what Condelezza Rice or Mr. Putin has to say
- What Sniper?
What’s this war again? Where am I?
WHOA! HIS HEAD EXPLODED!
(Runs into enemy camp) STABBY STABBY
What? They were going to die anyway! What does it matter if I shoot them down? This is my fifth time playing this mission!
ALAHLAHLAHLAHLAHLAH! RUN AND GUN BOYS, THAT’S THE ONLY WAY WE CAN WIN THIS WAR! (Proceeds to run into enemy hideout home, throw grenades, unload with a shotgun, and simultaneously get killed.)
What? Where are you? Where do you want me to go? WHAT HELICOPTER?!?
FORGET THESE CLAYMORES